MultiZone + MultiRegion Modification for Panasonic DVD-RP62 PAL
Installation grade: Very difficult
It's adviced to let the modifications in this category only be performed by people with a lot of soldering experience. Especially SMD-techniques. The connection points are accessible but very close together (average space between pins: 0.5mm or 0,002inch). There is hardly any room for failures. Once a chip has removed and replaced wrongly, the PCB has become so fragile due to heat stresses, it's very likely a soldering pad or path will break.
For all modifications you need to have some soldering experience. You need a small (15watt) soldering iron or a soldering station. The soldering temperature should not exceed 350 degrees Celsius (660F). Do NOT use any soldering grease, fluid, acid or other pasts, but soldering tin for electronics (which is included). Use the included shrink-wrap to insulate the chip. This modification comes with the pre-wired socket to make installation easy.
Please mention players firmware version
To check firmware version:
- make sure there no disc in player
- press and hold on the players front: STOP + PAUSE + EJECT
- press on the Remote Control number 7
- read firmware off display; eg: H088 50C697.
Use the last 6 digits for ordering (50C697).
Privacy Notice |
Conditions of use |
Contact Us |
© 1998 - 2018, JVB Digital, BJ unlimited.|
Prices quoted on this web site apply for orders placed online. 21% Dutch VAT will be added if shipped to EU countries. CoC/KvK 32073851
* Free shipping within USA (From JVB USA to a US address) on orders over $300. Free shipping within The Netherlands (From JVB NL to a Dutch address) on orders over €300 ( excl.BTW ), not all items are eligible for free shipping.