MultiZone + MultiRegion Modification for Panasonic DVD-RV26
Installation grade: Easy
This modification consists of adding a small IC to the player. The connection points are easy to access and soldering doesn't need a very steady hand.
For all modifications you need to have some soldering experience. You need a small (15watt) soldering iron or a soldering station. The soldering temperature should not exceed 350 degrees Celsius (660F). Do NOT use any soldering grease, fluid, acid or other pasts, but soldering tin for electronics (which is included). Use the included shrink-wrap to insulate the chip. This modification comes with the pre-wired socket to make installation easy.
MP3 playback can be activated (only for eu-models).
Please mention players firmware version
To check firmware version:
- make sure there no disc in player
- press and hold on the players front: STOP + PAUSE + EJECT
- press on the Remote Control number 7
- read firmware off display; eg: H088 50C697.
Use the last 6 digits for ordering (50C697).
Privacy Notice |
Conditions of use |
Contact Us |
© 1998 - 2018, JVB Digital, BJ unlimited.|
Prices quoted on this web site apply for orders placed online. 21% Dutch VAT will be added if shipped to EU countries. CoC/KvK 32073851
* Free shipping within USA (From JVB USA to a US address) on orders over $300. Free shipping within The Netherlands (From JVB NL to a Dutch address) on orders over €300 ( excl.BTW ), not all items are eligible for free shipping.