The BD-HP35U 3D Blu-ray Disc™ Player is perfect for enjoying Full HD 1080p Blu-ray 3D™video, also providing the added option of wireless streaming entertainment.
The BD-HP35U allows you to play Blu-ray 3D™, DVD, CD Discs, JPEG images, MP3 audio files from a disc, USB or even stream right from your network via DLNA®.
A vast library of movie content is also available via the streaming services built-in to the BD-HP35U. You can stream Netflix, Vudu™ with Apps and YouTube as well as stream music from Pandora®1.
The BD-HP35U has all the features you've come to expect from a top-line Blu-ray Disc™ player.
- Blu-ray 3D™ Playback - Immerse your entertainment experience in 3D and make your content come alive with 3D technology! The astounding effects will immediately grab your attention and bring your entertainment experience to the next level.
- Divx HD / JPEG / MP3 File Playback - View both still and video digital images recorded in HD onto a CD-RW/R, USB drive or from your network in a slideshow format and play back MP3 audio files in addition to Divx HD file formats.
- HDMI® Output - Simple One Cable Solution - One cable connection carries complete digital audio and video content between your HDTV and the BD-HP35U player for the best high-definition 3D video and highest fidelity audio in home theater today.
- Full HD 3D Resolution - An amazing home theater experience enjoyed in the comfort of your own home. The Blu-ray Disc™ format has full 1080p resolution capability - that's the maximum picture resolution available today. 1080p = 1,080 lines of vertical resolution, progressively scanned.
- High Fidelity Audio - Real life-like sound - Blu-ray Disc™ technology lets you take advantage of the latest surround sound formats such as Dolby® TrueHD. This means you will enjoy high quality lossless 7.1 Channel digital surround that is bit-for-bit equivalent of the master recording.
- Super Picture Up-Scaling - Even your existing standard definition DVD library can look better than ever because the BD-HP35U is backwards compatible with your DVDs. By optimizing standard DVD and streaming video playback signals to 1080p (when displaying on a 1080p capable HDTV through the HDMI® connection), the BD-HP35U can deliver more DVD picture quality as each single frame is upconverted.
- AQUOS LINK™ Function - Seamless Operation among Sharp Audio/Video Products with One Remote Control – Why use two remotes when you can use one? The AQUOS LINK® function allows you to control both your AQUOS LCD TV and your AQUOS Blu-ray Disc™ player together. When you connect your AQUOS LCD TV to the Blu-ray Disc™ player via an HDMI® connection, you will have seamless interoperability between your AQUOS LCD TV and the BD-HP35U. AQUOS LINK™ also features the ability to control on-screen with other manufacturers' remotes.
- BD-Live - provides consumers access to a wide variety of real-time content via a network connection, such as movie scene extras, new previews, games, chat and more. The Bonus View function provides access to picture-in-picture special features, allowing you to simultaneously watch your favorite movie scenes and added bonus features (on compatible disc).
- AQUOS PURE MODE - provides seamless optimization of Blu-ray Disc™ content. When the Sharp BD-HP35U is connected to an AQUOS TV through an HDMI® cable, the AQUOS TV will automatically switch to "dot by dot" mode to deliver full 1080 video content. The BD-HP35U/AQUOS TV combination provides the most optimized Blu-ray™ resolution and best possible picture.
- Movie Streaming Services - Using an available connection to the Internet, the BD-HP35U provides access to BD Live bonus content as well as Netflix, Vudu™, Vudu™ Apps, YouTube in addition to music streaming from Pandora®.
- DLNA® Network Connection - The DLNA Digital Living Network Alliance defines a standard for moving movies, photos, music and other media from a network to a Blu-ray Disc™ player. DLNA servers can store media in one location and can stream the content to DLNA compliant players for playback at a remote location within your network.